- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chilled Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Video
|Butter/Null||4 Tablespoon, melted (Null)|
|Chocolate chip/Null||250 Gram, crushed (Null)|
|Chocolate chips/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (Null)|
|Peanuts/Null||3 Tablespoon, chopped (Null)|
|Heavy cream/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
|Cream/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
|Peanut butter/Null||3 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Icing sugar/Null||4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Condense milk/Null||1 Can (10 oz) (Null)|
|Vanilla essence/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Lemon juice/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
Calories 926 Calories from Fat 452
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.7%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.1 mg31.7%
Sodium 367.6 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 68.8 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a big bowl add the grounded biscuit.
2. Pour melted butter over it until moist.
3. Put the mixture into a baking tray.
4. Press the mixture covering the pan.
5. Layer with the melted chocolate chip over it.
6. Spread the sauce all around.
7. Sprinkle peanuts over it.
8. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
9. Pour the soft cream in a bowl and whisk it.
10. Add the peanut butter in another bowl and put the whipped cream on it.
11. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until done.
12. Add the icing sugar and blend again.
13. Pour the condense milk into it.
14. Spin the hand blender again.
15. Pour in the vanilla essence.
16. Add the lemon juice.
17. Add the whipped cream into the milk mixture in little portions.
18. Stir well to mix.
19. Pour the cream mixture on the biscuit layer.
20. Decorate with liquid chocolate in circles.
21. Put in refrigerator for atleast 3 hours.
22. Serve sliced.