- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Video
|Brownies||6 (original flavored fairytale brownies)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||10 Ounce|
|Roasted peanut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Caramel sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 954 Calories from Fat 511
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.8%
Saturated Fat 23 g114.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.1 mg
Sodium 579.3 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g31.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 66.8 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
For the Crust
1. Finely crumble the brownies and mold into a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
For the Filling
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add peanut butter and mix well.
3. Using clean beaters, whip one cup of cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
4. Combine with the peanut butter mixture and pour into the prepared pie shell.
For the Glaze:
5. In a pan, simmer remaining 1/2 cup of whipping cream, add chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool until lukewarm.
6. Spread the glaze evenly over the filling.
7. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and place in the freezer to set.
8. Serve with caramel sauce.