- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Parfait Recipe
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch dessert topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint|
|Cherry vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.3 mg
Sodium 377.3 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 46.2 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 31.8% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, butterscotch topping and milk.
2. Whisk the ingredients until smooth and well blended. Keep aside until required
3. Remove 6 whole pretty cherries and keep aside for garnish.
4. Finely chop remaining cherries and set aside.
5. Add a scoop of well frozen vanilla ice cream in each parfait glass.
6. Drizzle peanut butter sauce over the ice-cream
7. Top with a scoop of cherry vanilla ice cream aging drizzle sauce and top with another scoop of vanilla ice cream.
8. Garnish the Parfait with the chopped cherries, piped whipped cream.
9. Place a whole cherry on top.