- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter And Bran Muffin Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Bran/All bran cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 248.3 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.9% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine together the all purpose flour with sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and make a well in the center.
3. In another bowl, add and combine bran with milk. Stir in the egg, vegetable oil, peanut butter and mix well.
4. Stir in another cup of milk and mix until well combined.
5. Transfer the wet ingredients into the bowl of flour and mix until well incorporated.
6. Take a greased 12 cup muffin pan and add the batter evenly into each cup. Bake this in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, set aside to cool.
7. Serve these muffins with warm milk or coffee.