- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Unreal Peanut Butter Cups Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (creamy or smooth)|
|Peanut butter cups||4 , coarsely chopped|
Calories 804 Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.7%
Saturated Fat 34.8 g174.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.3 mg
Sodium 194 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 42.8 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 39.6% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 16% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl combine heavy cream, half and half, sugar, vanilla extract. Stir until well blended.
2. Pour ice cream base into ice cream maker. Follow the instruction manual on your ice cream maker.
3. When ice cream is half done, add peanut butter into machine by adding a spoonful at a time.
4. When the ice cream is almost complete, add coarsely chopped peanut butter cups.
5. Spoon in a cup or bowl and enjoy.