- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Creamy peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
Calories 1065 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.2 mg
Sodium 127.1 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 193.4 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 0.19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add milk, and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and drop vanilla and peanut butter in it. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add icing sugar, and pour hot fudge over it. Beat with mixer until nice and smooth.
5. Line a greased pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture, and spread evenly.
6. Pop it in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until nice and firm.
7. Cut in slices and serve immediately.