- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe Video
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk/Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.4%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 74.3 mg
Sodium 506.8 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 37.2 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 26.9% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line the cupcake or muffin pan with muffin cups.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine peanut butter and vegetable shortening and whisk until well blended.
5. Gradually, whisk in sugar then mix for another 3 minutes.
6. Add eggs then continue mixing until all ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Add the flour mixture and milk a little at a time, alternately. You should begin and end with the flour mixture. Continue whisking for another 3 minutes.
8. Pour the batter into the lined muffin dish.
9. Bake at 350F for 16 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
10. Spread a spoonful of Nutella on top of each cup cake.
11. Serve warm or at room temperature.