- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Sandwich Cookie Recipe Video
|Town hall crackers||16 Ounce|
|Crackers||16 Ounce (Town House)|
|Whipped cream cheese frosting||12 Ounce (Icing)|
|Peanut butter chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 1142 Calories from Fat 337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.8%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1187.5 mg49.5%
Total Carbohydrates 168 g55.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 53.1 g
Protein 19 g38.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a double boiler, melt the peanut butter chips.
2. Cover a tray with waxed paper.
3. Spread cream cheese frosting on the flat side of a town house cracker, cap it with another town hall cracker with its flat side down.
4. Repeat the process to make several town hall crackers sandwiches.
5. Using two spoons, dip the town hall cracker sandwiches into the melted peanut butter chips, one at a time and place on the tray covered with waxed paper.
6. Allow to set a room temperature.
7. Serve as a dessert finger food.