- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
|Pie crust mix||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate pieces||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150.6 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl and arrange brown sugar, pie crust mix, water and peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, spread the mixture, flatten it and cook for about 4½ minutes or till dough turn fluffy.
3. Top with chopped peanuts and chocolate pieces, cook for 30 seconds or till chocolate melts.
4. Mix the melted chocolate and peanuts and allow to cool.
5. Cut into squares and serve.