- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), chunky smooth|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (if using sweetener add 1/4 cup)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), at room temperature|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5189 Calories from Fat 2723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 316 g486%
Saturated Fat 141.7 g708.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 669.9 mg223.3%
Sodium 3336 mg139%
Total Carbohydrates 560 g186.5%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.4%
Sugars 418 g
Protein 77 g153.9%
Vitamin A 116.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 60.6% Iron 71.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl add melted butter and the sugar.
4. Whisk with an electric whisk until a smooth texture is attained.
5. Add vanilla essence and chunky peanut butter and whisk well until smooth.
6. Then scrape the mixture from the walls of the bowl to the center and keep aside.
7. In a bowl mix all purpose flour, salt and baking soda.
8. Sift it finely over the wet mixture in the bowl.
9. Whisk with the electric mixer again to blend.
10. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
11. Using a spoon, take out a scoop of dough and make a small ball.
12. Apply oil to the palms if needed to prevent sticking.
13. Prepare cookies in the similar fashion and place on the baking tray.
14. Make sure that the cookies are widely spread.
15. Using a fork, press the cookies gently.
16. Place the cookie tray in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes such that the cookies are lightly brown on the outside and smooth on the inside.
17. Serve the cookies with beverages or as desired.