- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ripe banana||2 Large, mash|
|Peanut oil/Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3 Cup (48 tbs) (chunky or smooth)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Water/Tea||3 Cup (48 tbs), lukewarm|
Calories 2633 Calories from Fat 1587
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g285.5%
Saturated Fat 39.6 g197.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 2323 mg96.8%
Total Carbohydrates 213 g70.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.3%
Sugars 78.2 g
Protein 59 g118.3%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 32% Iron 47.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a non stick loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Throw wheat germ, and semisweet chocolate chips in it. Mix well. Set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, add egg and whisk.
6. Put banana and mash it with potato masher.
7. Drop peanut oil, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk to evenly combine.
8. Pour tea or water, and mix.
9. Gradually pour egg mixture into the large mixing bowl with flour. Mix after each addition.
10. Drop sugar or honey, and mix well. Add more water if the batter is too dry.
11. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Spread evenly.
12. Pop it oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until skewer when inserted in the centre comes out clean.
13. Remove from oven, and allow it to rest in pan for 5 minutes.
14. Transfer it to a wire rack, and let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
15. Cut in slices, and serve bread with a glass of hot milk.