- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars Recipe
|Crunchy peanut butter||12 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted milk free margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate bits||12 Ounce (1 Bag)|
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.5%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 157.9 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar.
3) Take an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; press the mixture into it and then bake for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven.
4) Top the baked mixture evenly with melted chocolate chips and set aside to cool.
5) Keep in refrigerator to chill completely and then slice into squares.
6) Serve with coffee.