- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies Recipe
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carob chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 2482 Calories from Fat 665
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.1%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g103.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 471.8 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 41 g164.1%
Sugars 176.3 g
Protein 67 g134.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 86.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, take peanut butter and honey. Beat it well with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth in consistency.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon and rolled oats and add it to the above batter. Mix it well as the batter now becomes difficult to blend as it is thick and sticky.
5. Add raisins and carob chips.
6. In the cookie sheet, pour the batter from a tablespoon and flatten it lightly with your hands.
7. Bake it for 10-15 minutes or until it becomes golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and place it on the racks to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Store in cookie jar or freezer and serve Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies as needed.