- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies Recipe
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cornflakes||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 793 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.4%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.3 mg
Sodium 651.1 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 63.1 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 85.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy
2. Add in cornflakes and thoroughly blend.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 250 degrees centigrade for about 6 minutes, until evenly browned
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.