- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Candies Recipe
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon (Smooth Or Crunchy)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk powder/Instant milk||3 Tablespoon, powdered in a mortar or liquidized in a blender|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 191.8 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 31.2 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 5.5%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Using a wooden spoon, combine together peanut butter, honey and lemon juice.
2) Make a dry, stiff paste by blending in enough milk powder.
3) On a board dusted with a little milk powder, turn out the paste and figure to a square having 1/2 inch thickness.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour to allow setting and then make 1/2-inch cubes or balls.
5) Press in nuts or stoned raisins to decorate or figure into a roll 2 inches across.
6) Cover with a foil and chill in refrigerator.
7) Cut into desired shape and serve.