- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Autumn Spotlights Recipe
|Cake pudding mix||1 Pound|
|Yellow cake pudding mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Box Or 1 Pound And 2.25 Ounce)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Candy coated peanut butter pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 589 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.6%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg
Sodium 603.6 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 15 g29.7%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter or margarine, peanut butter, eggs and water.
3) With electric mixer, beat the mixture well on low speed.
4) Add candy pieces.
5) On ungreased cookie sheets, drop the mixture through rounded spoon, 2-inches apart.
6) Bake the cookies for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Immediately remove from cookie sheet when baked.
8) Serve the cookies in your holiday meals.