- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks Recipe
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped peeled apples||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.3 mg
Sodium 409 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 54.7 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, mix in the chopped apples.
5) In a greased 8x8x2 inches pan, spread the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
6) Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into 24 finger-shape pieces and roll gently in the confectioners' sugar.
7) Serve in a nice plate.