- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Apple Cake Recipe
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon (each of and cloves)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned|
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.4 mg27.8%
Sodium 1001.2 mg41.7%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 61.3 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter together, then beat in the egg.
3) Sift all the dry ingredients and stir in alongwith the applesauce alternately into the egg mixture, blend until smooth.
4) In a lined 8x8x2 inches pan, pour the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until done.
5) Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, remove on a rack.
6) Peel off the wax paper and cool thoroughly.
7) Slice and serve in a nice plate.