- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars Recipe Video
|Gluten free bisquick||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (firmly packed)|
|Strawberry preserves||2 Cup (32 tbs) (whatever flavor jam or jelly you like)|
|Salted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Nonstick spray||2 Dash|
Calories 1217 Calories from Fat 444
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.9%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g83%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.2 mg
Sodium 904.7 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.6%
Sugars 124.7 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Beat together the peanut butter and butter until they’re smooth.
4. Sprinkle both sugars and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy, add in the eggs and continue beating until well blended.
5. Beat in gluten free Bisquick until it’s well blended into the dough.
6. Press 3/4 of the dough into an even layer onto the bottom of the prepared pan then spread the jam evenly over the dough.
7. With the remaining dough, break off tiny pieces and scatter evenly over the jam layer.
8. Followed by the chopped peanuts over the surface of the cookie bars.
9. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
10. Cool completely to room temperature, refrigerate for 4 hours.
11. Cut the bars into square and serve.