- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Brittle Delight Recipe
|Peanut brittle||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1105 Calories from Fat 450
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.8%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g112.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.3 mg
Sodium 233.3 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g50.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 111.1 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 8.7% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place peanut brittle in a zip lock bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the brittle into fine powder. Leave a few crunchy pieces if any.
2. Use a kitchen scissors to cut the marshmallows into quarters. If they are sticking, dust them with some confectioner’s sugar.
3. In a clean, dry and cold bowl, add the whipping cream, vanilla and sugar.
4. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to whip the cream until it is stiff and stands in peaks.
5. Fold in the crushed peanut brittle and the marshmallow quarters, using a spatula.
6. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chill, about 2 hours before serving time.
7. Spoon into sherbet glasses or coupes.
8. Garnish with peanuts.
9. Serve immediately while chilled