- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peaches on the Grill Recipe Video
|Sherry wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Organic brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||3 , halved|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.81 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.9 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.4%
Sugars 46.4 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 66.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan, combine wine vinegar with organic brown sugar, fresh black pepper and lemon juice and stir that together.
2. Put it on a medium low heat, keep stirring and reduce it by half.
3. Put the halved peaches on the grill and cook for 3 minutes until they get nice grill marks.
4. Flip them over, brush them with the sauce, close the grill and continue cooking until the peaches are nice and soft.
5. Serve these sweet grilled peaches with a topping of whipped cream or an ice cream topping of your choice for that extra twist.