- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peaches And Cream Cups With Philadelphia Cream Cheese Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 , Defrosted|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
|Canned peach||29 Ounce|
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cool whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cold|
|Cool whipped cream||4 Teaspoon|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.6 mg
Sodium 392.6 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 20.2 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spray a muffin tin placed upside down with nonstick cooking spray
FOR BAKED CUPS
2. Unroll the pie crust, cut circle with bottom of peach tin and cut any other shape (heart) with cookie cutter.
3. Place the cut circles over the muffin tin placed upside down. Give them a crimp by pressing gently on the top.
4. Poke them with a fork before baking them along with the heart shaped crispies for 8 minutes.
5. Recipe Follows.
FOR PEACH AND CREAM FILLINGS
6. Open the can of peaches, strain and place them in the fridge.
7. In a bowl soften the cheese with a hand blender, then add half a cup of milk and vanilla pudding and blend together.
8. Add whipped cream and mix with spatula and set aside in the fridge.
9. Cut the peaches into thin strips and arrange into a spiral shape.
10. Fill up the baked cups with cream cheese using a piping bag and top it with cut peaches.
11. Garnish with whip cream, raspberries and serve the peach cups immediately.