- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Souffle Recipe
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange gelatin||3 Ounce|
|Peach package||3 Ounce, flavored (1 Package)|
|Frozen peaches||12 Ounce|
|Syrup||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cream cheese package||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 860 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 21.2 g106.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.6 mg
Sodium 127.3 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 135.2%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare a 2-1/2-quart casserole
2. Pour the water into the casserole and bring it to the boil on High for 4-5 minutes
3. Add gelatin to the hot water and stir it to dissolve
4. Refrigerate the mix till cool
5. Remove the frozen peaches from the containers and set them into a large glass bowl
6. Defrost the peaches on Medium for 3-4 minutes
7. Stir once during the defrosting process.
8. Drain the syrup and reserve
9. Set aside a few peaches for garnish
10. Remove the cream cheese from the wrapper
11. In a small mixing bowl, tip in the cheese
12. Soften on Low for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
13. Beat with an electric mixer.
14. Add the peach syrup to the cheese mixture
15. Add the cheese mixture gelatin mixture and refrigerate till the gelatin sets
16. In another small bowl, whip the two cups cream to make 4 cups whipped cream.
17. Set aside one cup
18. Prepare 6 individual soufflé dishes with 1/2-inch collars or one 5 to 6-cup soufflé dish with a 2-inch collar.
19. Just before serving, fold the peaches and whipped cream into the gelatin
20. Pour this into the soufflé dishes
22. Garnish with reserved peach slices and reserved cup of whipped cream and serve cold immediately.