- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Posies Recipe
|Peach||16 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Canned peaches||16 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|Date nut roll||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg
Sodium 91.4 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain peaches and reserve about 2 teaspoons of syrup.
2. Take a small bowl and mix reserved peach syrup and softened cream cheese.
3. Add confectioners' sugar and blend well.
4. Slice the date-nut roll in 6 pieces.
5. In a serving dish, place peach slices on each cake slice
6. Add cream cheese mixture and garnish with chopped cherries.