- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Oatmeal Bread Recipe
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Chopped peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2823 Calories from Fat 765
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.9%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 2852.6 mg118.9%
Total Carbohydrates 475 g158.2%
Dietary Fiber 50.2 g200.7%
Sugars 192.2 g
Protein 77 g153.4%
Vitamin A 37.1% Vitamin C 37.6%
Calcium 160.9% Iron 98.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, grease thoroughly with butter and keep side.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, soda, sugar and salt and mix well. Add peaces to flour mixture and stir to form an even coating.
4. Beat in eggs, oil and milk and add to the flour mixture. Stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
5. Transfer to greased pan and bake for 60 minutes.
6. Take out and keep in the pan for 10 minutes and cool. After 10 minutes, arrange on a wire rack and cool thoroughly. Using an aluminum foil, wrap the bread.
7. Slice and serve as desired.