- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Kuchen Recipe
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 694 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.3 mg
Sodium 267 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 60.9 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 313.6%
Calcium 5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then cut in butter until the mixture has a peas like texture.
3) Mix in 2 tablespoons sour cream and press the mixture into a 9x9 inches baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then place the peaches over the baked crust.
5) Combine rest of the flour, salt, and sour cream, egg yolks, and sugar, then spread over the peaches.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until firm. Then allow to cool and refrigerate.
7) Slice and serve in a nice plate or with the whipped cream or ice cream as desired.