- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Jam Recipe
|Fresh peaches||3 Pound, sliced, peeled (1.5 Kilogram)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Liter|
|Lemon juice||50 Milliliter|
|Bottled liquid pectin||3 Ounce (85 Milliliter Or 1/2 A 170 Milliliter Or 6 Ounce Bottle)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7324 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.5 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 1890 g630.1%
Dietary Fiber 22.4 g89.6%
Sugars 1863.8 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 88.9% Vitamin C 188%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 4 L (16 cup) glass bowl, add in peaches, sugar and lemon juice. Thoroughly mix them.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 15 to 17 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full boil.
3) Using a plastic ladle, stir occasionally during the first 5 minutes.
4) Microwave at HIGH an additional 1 minute.
5) Put in pectin. Stir and skim foam for about 7 minutes.
6) Take sterilized jars and transfer the mixture into them. Seal with paraffin. Instead of sealing, the jars can also be refrigerated.
7) Serve when needed.