- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Grilled Flat Iron Kabobs Recipe Video
|Flat iron steak||2 Pound (cut into small chunks)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Peach rub||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ritter’s)|
|Bbq sauce||3 Tablespoon (Suckle busters, Peach Hot Sweet bbq sauce)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 584.5 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 0.02% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFire wire
1. Cut the flat iron steak into small chunks and place it in the zip lock bag.
2. Add the olive oil and peach rub and marinate the meat overnight.
3. Next day remove from the fridge and let it come down to room temperature.
4. Prepare the infrared grill.
5. Skewer the meat in the fire wire.
6. Place the meat on the grill and grill the meat for 15- 20 minutes or until medium rare, keep flipping.
7. In a bowl combine the bbq sauce and olive oil, brush it over the grilled meat and coat them well.
8. Once the meat is ready remove and let it rest for 10 minutes, slice the meat and serve.
9. Serve the peach flat iron kabobs hot.