- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Crisp Recipe
|Rolled oats||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Oat bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All fruit peach preserves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||8 Cup (128 tbs), sliced (Peeled)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1299 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.4 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 307 g102.4%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 180.3 g
Protein 28 g55.6%
Vitamin A 80.4% Vitamin C 167.3%
Calcium 18% Iron 50.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 9″ glass- pie-plate; combine the oats oat bran, maple syrup, and vanilla.
2. Break the lumps of the oats and get the ingredients mixed up evenly.
3. The mixture needs to be spread in the pan.
4. Do the microwave at high mode for this mixture with frequent stirring of the ingredients in every 45 minutes interval.
5. Ideally, it should take 5-6 minutes to complete the microwave cooking.
6. Bring it out from oven and set aside.
7. Place the preserved in a large bowl and microwave on high for 25 seconds to soften.
8. Add cornstarch, almond extract, and lemon juice stir well all ingredients together.
9. Add peaches in it.
10. Place the peaches in a 9" X9" or 7" X 11" baking dish.
11. Put the entire mixture into oven and continue cooking for next 3 minutes.
12. Stir well the entire mixture and then again continue microwave cooking in high mode for another 3 minutes.
13. With continuous stirring microwave the entire ingredient in every 1 minute interval until it becomes thick and bubbling.
(The exact microwave cooking time will depend on the size and shape of the pan, the ripeness, the initial temperature of the peaches and the thickness of the fruit slices).
14. Sprinkle the dish with oat mixture.
15. Serve the dish at warm condition or as chilled.