- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Crisp Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg
Sodium 375.2 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 65.7 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the flour, sugars, nutmeg, salt, and cinnamon.
3) Gently mix in the butter with a fork or fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) In a 9-inch shallow baking dish, place the sliced peaches and stir in the water, lemon rind and juice.
5) Spread and press the crumb mixture, then bake covered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6) Remove the lid and bake for further 30 minutes.
7) Serve the warm peach crisps with cream or ice cream, as desired.