- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach & Cream Turnover Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Self rising flour||200 Gram|
|Caster sugar||200 Gram|
|Butter||200 Gram (at room temperature)|
|Peaches||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cloy cream||220 Gram|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.8%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.1 mg
Sodium 510.2 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 23.2% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take two baking tins of equal size, line with parchment paper and grease with butter and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sieve baking powder and self-raising flour.
4. Crack open the eggs into the bowl.
5. Add in the caster sugar and softened butter and whisk the mixture well.
6. Add in the milk and mix again to correct the consistency.
7. In a bowl, take the peaches, add in the brown sugar and stir well until the peaches are well-coated.
8. Arrange the peaches on the greased baking tin.
9. Pour half of the cake mixture on top of the arranged peaches and layer well.
10. Pour rest of the mixture on another baking tin.
11. Put the tins in the oven and bake the cakes for 20 minutes.
12. In another bowl, take the vanilla essence, castor sugar, cloy cream and mix well.
13. Remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool.
14. Grab a plate and flip the tin. Cake will come off easily.
15. Slather the cream on top of the cake.
16. Now turnover the peach cake on top of it, sprinkle some icing sugar on top and your cake is ready.
17. Slice the cake and serve for dessert.