- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Cobbler Recipe Video
|For the crust|
|Pecan||3 Cup (48 tbs), soaked in salted water overnight|
|Coconut flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Himalayan sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Dates||5 , pitted|
|For the syrup|
|Coconut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the filling|
|Chopped peaches||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.7%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 44.1 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.7%
Sugars 22.5 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dehydrate the soaked pecans for 12-24 hours or place on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven on warm for 6-8 hours.
2. To make the crust, in a food processor, process the pecans, vanilla and salt until coarsely ground.
3. Add dates and process until the mixture starts to crumble together.
4. Use half of the mixture to press into the the bottom of a pie dish, set the other half aside.
5. To make the syrup, process all the syrup ingredients and then mix in with the peaches.
6. Spoon the peach/syrup mixture onto the prepared crust.
7. Top with the remaining pecan mixture.
8. Serve as a dessert.