- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Betty Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced peeled fresh peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 198.6 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 35.5 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 313.3%
Calcium 2% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the sugar, flour, salt and bread crumbs and keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange 1/2 the peaches and spread 1/2 the bread-crumb mixture.
4) Top over with 1 tablespoon butter and repeat with rest of the ingredients.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until the peaches are soft and the crumbs are golden brown.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.