- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach and Passion Fruit Chantilly Recipe
|Peaches||6 , skinned, halved and stoned|
|Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce (120 Milliliter)|
|Orange flower water||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18.5 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 33.4% Vitamin C 61.1%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the passion fruit into half.
2) in a bowl, take out the flesh of the fruit.
3) In the bowl, also add thin slices of peaches.
4) In individual 4 glasses or serving plates, spoon the fruits mixture equally.
5) If using orange flower water then mix with crema and whisk until the mixture become thick and stand into soft peaks.
6) Serve the fruit salad with the cream topping.