- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach and Blueberry Crumble Recipe Video
|Peaches||2 Pound (about 8 peaches)|
|Ice water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , zested and juiced|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in cubes (cold)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 39.7 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 38.5 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a small knife, make small cross slit on each peach.
3. Keep a pot with ice water ready.
3. In a pot of boiling water, put peaches one at a time and allow to sit in for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Remove and place it in cold water bowl for few minutes, when cooled, using a small knife peel the skin off.
5. Cut the peaches, around the seed and slice the flesh.
6. In a bowl, put together peach slices, lemon zest, lemon juice, blueberries, sugar and ¼ cup of flour, and mix well with spatula.
7. In a 9” X 13” baking dish, put all the peach mixture, and spread all over, set aside.
8. In a bowl, put together butter, 1 cup of flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt, and crumble all the ingredients together with your hands, until the mixture is grainy.
9. Sprinkle the crumble mixture all over the top and spread to cover the filling.
10. Place it in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns light brown and gets bubbly on top.
11. Remove and allow to cool.
12. Cut in square and serve with a scoop of ice-cream if desired.