- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Cobbler paired with Pacific Rim Riesling Recipe Video
|White peaches||4 , peeled, pitted and sliced thin|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
Calories 543 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.3 mg21.1%
Sodium 222.8 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 59.2 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 37.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar and milk and set aside.
3. In another bowl cream together the butter, oatmeal and brown sugar.
4. Spray the inside a baking souffle dish with non stick spray.
5. Pour the flour batter into the souffle dish and top with the sliced peaches. Next, add in the blueberries.
6. Top off with the oatmeal streusel.
7. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. Slice a portion, plate and serve with a glass of Pacific Rim Riesling wine.