- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pea Salad Recipe
|Frozen peas||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Small|
|Corn oil||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 222.7 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.6%
Sugars 22.4 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 93.4% Vitamin C 124.5%
Calcium 7% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place in a salad bowl.
3. Wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and celery.
4. Add to the peas with the sultanas.
5. Cut the pepper into strips, if used, put in cold water, bring to the boil and refresh with cold water. Add to the salad and chill.
6. Place the remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well to mix.
7. Pour over the salad just before serving.