- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pav Bhaji Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough/Pizza bread||200 Gram|
|Bhaji||1 Cup (16 tbs) (leftover bhaji of pav bhaji)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Peas||1 Tablespoon, frozen thawed boiled|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1151 Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.7%
Saturated Fat 32.4 g162.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.3 mg50.8%
Sodium 1994.2 mg83.1%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.3%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 58 g115.8%
Vitamin A 236.7% Vitamin C 22.8%
Calcium 114.4% Iron 37.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll pizza crust and spread over with the pav bhaji.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it and scatter peas.
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or use as a lunch snack for kids.