- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paul's Beef Bourguignon Recipe
|Chuck roast||3 Pound, cubed|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (Golden, 2 Cans Of 10 3/4 Ounces Each)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cooking sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.2 mg
Sodium 664.2 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.62%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a skillet, brown the meat in oil. Drain and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cover the cooker.
3) Store in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours, or up to 14 hours, to marinate the meat.
4) Remove from the fridge, cover the cooker once again and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over rice or cooked egg noodles.