- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Biscuits By Paula Deen Recipe Video
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.2%
Saturated Fat 20.7 g103.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.3 mg
Sodium 867.5 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 26.5% Vitamin C 0.9%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for baking:
• Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
• In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cream until the dough forms a ball.
• Turn the dough out onto a surface dusted with additional flour.
• Fold the dough in 1/2 and knead 5 to 7 times, adding just enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
• Gently roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
• Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter coated with flour, cut dough into biscuits.
• Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, leaving at least 1-inch between each biscuit.
• Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
For more information please visit:http:/bakeittilyoumakeit.com