- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pats Vegan Flapjacks Recipe
|Rolled oats||9 Ounce (255 grams)|
|Vegan margarine||5 Ounce (140 grams)|
|Barbados sugar||6 Ounce (170 grams)|
Calories 653 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 73.9 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease the Swiss roll tin with butter.
3. In a large saucepan, take margarine.
4. Warm it on a low flame.
5. When it melts, add Barbados sugar and mix it well.
6. Add rolled oats and salt to the above mixture and knead the dough.
7. In a greased Swiss roll tin, press the dough.
8. In an oven, place the above tin in its centre and bake it at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3) for 30 minutes.
9. Once it is done, remove from the oven and cut it into the shape of a biscuit.
10. Keep it aside to cool.
11. Serve Pats Vegan Flapjacks with whipped cream.