- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing Recipe
|Boneless rolled beef rib roast||6 Pound|
|Liver pate/Liver spread / 1 cup liver pat||4 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Pistachio nuts/Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Snipped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Wine dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 900 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.9%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 336.4 mg112.1%
Sodium 464 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 85 g170.2%
Vitamin A 64.5% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow roasting pan.
5) Roast in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours for rare or a some more time for medium.
6) Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate.
7) Mix thesalad dressing, wine and 1 tablespoon parsley together, then cover and refrigerate.
8) Thinly slice the roast and serve with the wine dressing.