- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Vegetable And Bean Salad Recipe Video
|Pasta||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Red kidney beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1810 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg
Sodium 271.6 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 312 g104%
Dietary Fiber 44.2 g176.9%
Sugars 23.1 g
Protein 74 g148.1%
Vitamin A 256.2% Vitamin C 70.4%
Calcium 33.3% Iron 96.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil and drain the pasta according to directions on the bag.
2. Cook the frozen vegetables in the microwave oven for few minutes until they are half cooked.
3. Mix the warm pasta with the vegetables.
4. Wash the canned chickpeas and the red kidney beans and mix them with the pasta and vegetables.
5. Add the sliced onions.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the lemon and the vinegar dressing.
8. Serve at room temperature or place in the fridge and serve cold.
9. Mix yogurt and mustard together and serve next to the salad for an extra kick in the flavor.