- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Alla Arrabiata Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pancetta||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce, chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan reggiano||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Fettuccine pasta||1 Pound (cooked according to package directions)|
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.8 mg
Sodium 470.4 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a shallow pan, heat olive oil, add in the pancetta and sauté for 3 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat and add in the garlic, stirring so it does not burn.
3. Season with red pepper ﬂakes and let flavor marry for a few seconds.
4. Add in the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce and simmer for at least 15 minutes.
5. Add in the fettuccini to the sauce and sauté well.
6. Garnish the pasta with Parmesan regianno and serve.