- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables Recipe Video
|Fresh basil||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Yellow pepper||1 , sliced|
|Scallions||5 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||10 Ounce|
|Sweet italian sausage||1 Pound, cooked and sliced|
|Green zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecorino romano cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Chicken pieces||1 Pound|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4633 Calories from Fat 2565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 287 g442.2%
Saturated Fat 57.1 g285.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 486.6 mg
Sodium 4059.8 mg169.2%
Total Carbohydrates 277 g92.2%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g102.8%
Sugars 64.6 g
Protein 229 g458.1%
Vitamin A 254.7% Vitamin C 1160%
Calcium 112.4% Iron 158.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Coat the chicken pieces with the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) In a frying pan, heat half of the olive oil.
3) Add the vegetables and saute over a medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
4) Then add the mushrooms and scallions and cook until the mushrooms are done.
5) In another pan, heat rest of the oil and cook the chicken until golden brown.
6) Add the garlic, basil and parsley into the vegetable mixture, cook for 2 minutes.
7) Then add the cooked sliced sausages and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
8) Into the pan with chicken, pour in the balsamic vinegar and allow to cook for a few minutes.
9) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per package directions.
10) Drain the pasta and combine with the sausage and vegetable mixture.
11) Combine the chicken with all the pasta mixture, then season with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
12) Garnish with some more scallions and serve hot.