- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Pasta with Spinach and Cannellini Beans Recipe Video
|Linguini pasta||6 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Large, chop|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chop|
|Chopped frozen spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cannellini beans||15 Ounce, rinsed|
|Can diced tomatoes||15 Ounce, rinsed|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.4 mg
Sodium 441.5 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 17 g34.8%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSoup pot
1. In a large sauce pan sauté the onions with olive oil, cook until translucent.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cannellini beans, spinach, tomatoes, and broth.
4. Stir everything and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
5. In the meantime cook the pasta as per directions in the box.
6. Once done remove and drain, put the pasta in the saucepan.
7. Mix well and turn off the heat.
8. Serve the Pasta with Spinach and Cannellini Beans hot.