- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta with Sicilian Pesto Sauce - Summer Recipe Video
|Basil bunch||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Parmesan cheese||100 Gram, grated|
|Ricotta cheese||150 Gram, grated|
|Pine nuts||50 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||100 Milliliter|
Calories 1761 Calories from Fat 846
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.3%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.3 mg24.1%
Sodium 1039.8 mg43.3%
Total Carbohydrates 165 g54.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.5%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 59 g117.1%
Vitamin A 105.2% Vitamin C 70.8%
Calcium 87.4% Iron 44.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the pasta in salt water and start preparing the sauce while the pasta is cooking.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the green part and the inner seeds.
3. Then combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, pine nuts, garlic and ½ glass of oil; finally, the basil leaves along with the tomatoes.
4. Blend everything until you have a grainy sauce, add salt, pepper and the pasta, don't drain it dry, stir a bit and the pasta is ready.
5. Garnish the pasta with Sicilian pesto sauce with fresh basil leaves and Buon Appetito!