- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster Pasta Sauce Recipe Video
|Lobster||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
|Shallot||1 , finely diced|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 858 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380.4 mg126.8%
Sodium 1197.9 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 80 g159%
Vitamin A 38% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 27.2% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWater - 2 liter
Salt - 2 tbsp.
1. In a large baking dish, break apart the lobster and remove the meat, reserving all the juices and the liver and tomalley.
2. Remove the meat and cut into bite size pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large pot pour in the water and let it boil on high.
4. Meanwhile in a large skillet, melt the butter, add in the shallot and cook over medium heat until softened.
5. Add in the tomatoes and reserved juices from the lobster and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Salt the water for the spaghetti and cook the spaghetti one minute less than the directions state.
7. In the sauce pour in the white wine and cook for a further 5 minutes.
8. Add in the cream and cook until the spaghetti is almost ready.
9. Stir in the lobster and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Transfer the spaghetti to the skillet using tongs. Toss well with sauce.
11. Serve Lobster Pasta Sauce with garlic bread.