- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Bacon Recipe
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped / pressed|
|Bell peppers||3 , thinly sliced (Any Color)|
|Button mushrooms||3⁄4 Pound, wiped clean and thinly sliced|
|Chopped fresh oregano/1 tablespoon dried oregano||3 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1814 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.4%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.4 mg
Sodium 2073.2 mg86.4%
Total Carbohydrates 294 g98.1%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48.1%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 92 g185%
Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 629.1%
Calcium 58.7% Iron 91.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place garlic, peppers, and mushrooms in the skillet (if you are using dried oregano, add it now), and saute until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender.
4. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
5. Add pasta water to pepper mixture and stir to combine. Add the pasta to the skillet, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve immediately.
6. Garnish with fresh oregano and Parmesan cheese.