- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta and Salami Salad Recipe Video
|Pasta||1 Pound, cooked, drained, and rinsed|
|Salami||8 Ounce, chopped finely (hard)|
|Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Tomato||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Spring onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), slice|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Fresh oregano||4 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for dressing)|
|Fresh basil||4 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for dressing)|
|White balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mince (for dressing)|
|Pecorino||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 992 Calories from Fat 492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.4%
Saturated Fat 12 g59.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47 mg15.7%
Sodium 1479.2 mg61.6%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 36.3% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For salad, in a large mixing bowl, add pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, spring onion, and thyme. Mix it well.
2. For dressing, in another bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Throw oregano, basil and garlic in it. Whisk it well.
4. Pour dressing over salad, and toss it well.
5. Place salad in refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
6. Sprinkle pecorino, and serve pasta salad immediately.
You can add any vegetable to your salad depending on your taste.