- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta and Salami Salad Recipe Video
|Pasta||1 Pound, cooked, drained, and rinsed|
|Salami||8 Ounce, chopped finely (hard)|
|Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Tomato||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Spring onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), slice|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Fresh oregano||4 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for dressing)|
|Fresh basil||4 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for dressing)|
|White balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for dressing)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mince (for dressing)|
|Pecorino||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 843 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg
Sodium 971.7 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 25 g49.5%
Vitamin A 36.3% Vitamin C 31.6%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For salad, in a large mixing bowl, add pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, spring onion, and thyme. Mix it well.
2. For dressing, in another bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Throw oregano, basil and garlic in it. Whisk it well.
4. Pour dressing over salad, and toss it well.
5. Place salad in refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
6. Sprinkle pecorino, and serve pasta salad immediately.
You can add any vegetable to your salad depending on your taste.